D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

When mouse points at top menu, sub menus behind the slider

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions When mouse points at top menu, sub menus behind the slider

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mike Borlongan
    Participant

I use the D5 Design extended, when I point to the top menu to get to the sub menus, the sub menus are behind the slider, therefore can not select or can not click on the sub mens. Has anyone experience this? can you offer solutions?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from apparelnthings on March 18, 2013, 04:43
    I use the D5 Design extended, when I point to the top menu to get to the sub menus, the sub menus are behind the slider, therefore can not select or can not click on the sub mens. Has anyone experience this? can you offer solutions?

What is your website url? It is very easy to fix. Once we will visit your site we will assist you.

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

Hello I have the same issue:
    I use the Simplify extended, when I point to the top menu to get to the sub menus, the sub menus are behind the video, therefore can not select or can not click on the sub mens. Has anyone experience this? can you offer solutions?
    my site is: http://www.ktrc-radece.si/WordPress/?page_id=358 menu:Turizem

Thnx

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from iztokG on May 6, 2013, 16:28
    Hello I have the same issue:
    I use the Simplify extended, when I point to the top menu to get to the sub menus, the sub menus are behind the video, therefore can not select or can not click on the sub mens. Has anyone experience this? can you offer solutions?
    my site is: http://www.ktrc-radece.si/WordPress/?page_id=358 menu:Turizem

Thnx

This is a problem of embed coding. This Tutorial may help you fixing that.

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

Thank you for your Tutorial – its works 🙂

Another issue:
    Ineternet Explorer 10, dont show submenu. Menu work fine but submenu (right direction) its hide.
    Old version Explorer 9, working OK.

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

Any idea, please.

Thank you.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from iztokG on May 23, 2013, 13:10
    Any idea, please.

Thank you.

We and all the DEVELOPERS test the sites with any Standard Browsers. Unfortunately IE doesn’t maintain all the Coding, HTML and CSS Standards. We have checked Simplify Extend and found all the codes are Standard and there is no reason for not working of sub menus. You can try adding the following code in the Custom Code within Head Area of Simplify Options.

Code:
    <style>
    #simplify-main-menu ul ul ul { position:absolute; }
    </style>

We have also tested your site with Modern.IE and found no coding problem.

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

Sorry the problem is not solved.
    Please tell me exact in which file I need to insert this code.

Thank you.

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

Any idea, please help.

Thank you

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from iztokG on June 20, 2013, 15:17
    Any idea, please help.

Thank you

Please consider that IE doesn’t support all standard CSS and HTML5 Coding. All of our themes and their codes are written maintaining the Standard. The issue is related with EMBED Code, not with themes. The best possible solutions for IE has been provided. You can also try putting YouTube Link using any appropriate Plugins.

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

Hello again.
    Is IE10 released some fixes to the problem of displaying the submenus. Is there any other program that could solve this problem.
    Thanks for the replies.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.