D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Widgets and Posts

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Widgets and Posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fabian Nappey
    Participant

Hi there

I’m busy converting my website from another templete to your “Small business” template.

I currently having trouble to get rid of the widgets in the right side bar. There is Archive and Meta widget on each page. How can i remove them completely? Also I do not want to have the post on the front page, I only want them in the slidebar and not showing up anywhere else.

Thanks for your help

Regards
    Fabian

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from GoodHopeIT on December 10, 2012, 14:46
    Hi there

I’m busy converting my website from another templete to your “Small business” template.

I currently having trouble to get rid of the widgets in the right side bar. There is Archive and Meta widget on each page. How can i remove them completely? Also I do not want to have the post on the front page, I only want them in the slidebar and not showing up anywhere else.

Thanks for your help

Regards
    Fabian

Thank you for communicating. You can use pro versions to set many features easily from the Theme Options.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.