D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

WooCommerce question

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support WooCommerce question

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Drew Ragan
    Participant

I noticed that the developer version of d5Socialia has support for woocommerce….to what extent? I have installed it on the free template and the sidebars are being pushed down. Is there a way to fix this issue with my version or do would a developer version fix this issue?

Thanks!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from paratus13 on March 29, 2014, 17:53
    I noticed that the developer version of d5Socialia has support for woocommerce….to what extent? I have installed it on the free template and the sidebars are being pushed down. Is there a way to fix this issue with my version or do would a developer version fix this issue?

Thanks!

Free Version is not included the WooCommerce Support. You can use the full width template. The Extend Version has Theme Options where you can set the page layout for the WooCommerce.

Drew Ragan
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. If I purchase and install the theme, is there a way to keep my customizations that I have in place from the free one? I’m new to wordpress and PHP (.net for years….)

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

All of your Posts, Pages, Menus, Contents, Settings will remain the same. But if you did any them file editing those will not be found in the Extend Version. You can also switch to Free Version anytime.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.