D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Black pages appear within theme upgrade

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Black pages appear within theme upgrade

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Julie West

Hi, I had an issue where my website is visible to anyone arriving on the home page however when you click on any links you are taken to a blank black page with a X in the top right corner… this is unresponsive. As the theme was out of date I have updated the theme via D5 Creations to the current version… however nothing has changed and the issue still remains. please assist asap as I need my site fully functioning, please.

kind regards, Julie

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please find our Trave Theme Demo Here: http://demo.d5creation.com/wp/themes/travel/

The demo is with the Latest WordPress and Theme Version, the site is working perfectly alright. You can check your site Clearing All Caches.

BTW, what is the site URL ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.