D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Sunrain Extend : Main Menu on mobile device

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Sunrain Extend : Main Menu on mobile device

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Katleen Vanderbeken
    Participant

Hello
    in Sunrain Extend I used the Main Menu location to add my menu and it works fine on desktop. However on mobile device (phone) it shows on top ‘MAIN MENU’.. however I put as name ‘MENU’. How can I change this name for mobile or get rid of the word ‘Main’. Thanks
    Katleen

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Newer versions of SunRain Extend show Menu Icon for the Mobile Screens.

SunRain Mobile Screen

You can check with the Demo Site.

You can update your site with the latest version of SunRain Extend following This Tutorial.

For Older Versions you can change the Text Main Menu from WP-Admin > Appearance > SunRain Options > Translations.

Katleen Vanderbeken
    Participant

hello
    i installed the new version to resolve the ‘MAIN MENU’ issue and apparently it works fine on mobile now. However I lost the menu-items that were in it 🙁 also on desktop version I don’t see any menu-items anymore…
    thanks for your help

Katleen Vanderbeken
    Participant

sorry it is ok… had to check the menu box again

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please Clear the Site Cache/History from your site/plugins/system and the browser. BTW, what is the site url ?

Katleen Vanderbeken
    Participant

Hello
    another issue is popping up, after installing the new version…
    I see that in the footer, my widgets layouts has changed (the background color need to be like the backgoround of the website)
    see http://www.alibelleschoonheidsinstituut.be
    thanks for your help

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We are very sorry for the delay in the response.

We believe that you want to show the Custom Menu WidGet Item’s background of the footer to transparent.

Please use the following code in the WP-Admin > Appearance > SunRain Options > General Options > Custom Code within Head Area Box

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.